Creating an Order Set in AHLTA
- Select “Tools” from the folder list. Several items will drop down. (Details)
- Select “Template Management,” then “New.” (Details)
- Select “A/P.” (Details)
- Select options for your order set. (Details)
- To order a lab, search for the lab you want and click “Add.” (Details)
- Repeat the same steps for “Rad” and/or “Med” orders. (Details)
- Once you complete your selections: (Details)
- Click “Save As”
- Name your order set
- Click “Save”
- As you select your orders, they will populate into a list.
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.