The TSWF OB/Lactation AIM form is intended to provide family medicine and obstetrics physicians a standardized template with elements important to antepartum and postpartum outpatient care.
Training Material for All Users
OB/Lactation Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
OB/Lactation Paper Backup
OB/Lactation User Guide
*Intended for individual use
OB Encounter Worksheets
- 2 changes for May-Aug 2019 update
- Moved the Health Literacy and Annual Questions from the OB History tab to the Screening tab.
- Annual questions clinical clue now matches the other forms as well
- Developed for antepartum care and postpartum care
- This template matured to include elements of the VA/DoD Guidelines
- Updated three times a year
TSWF-OB/Lactation Form Lead
Donald W. Rumbaugh, M.D., DABFP
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.