The TSWF OB/Lactation AIM form is intended to provide family medicine and obstetrics physicians a standardized template with elements important to antepartum and postpartum outpatient care.
Training Material for All Users
AHLTA and other training resources
Additional TSWF support
OB/Lactation Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
OB/Lactation Paper Backup
OB/Lactation User Guide
*Intended for individual use
OB Encounter Worksheets
OB/Lactation Recent Changes
- 5 changes for May-Aug 2018 update
- Changed enumeration for the copy forward fields to 24-28 weeks/28-32 weeks/32-34 weeks/35-37 weeks on the Tests/OB Ultrasound tab
- Added clinical clues to the Tests/OB Ultrasound tab concerning NONSTRESS TEST & BIOPHYSICAL PROFILE
- Added “NONSTRESS TEST TRACKING:” to copy forward field on Tests/OB Ultrasound tab
- Added “BIOPHYSICAL PROFILE TRACKING:” to copy forward field on Tests/OB Ultrasound tab
- Developed for antepartum care and postpartum care
- This template matured to include elements of the VA/DoD Guidelines
- Updated three times a year
This AIM form grew out of a need to develop a standardized workflow for antepartum and postpartum care in the outpatient setting. The nascent form of this template grew from Family Medicine residences as a means to embed essential elements in the primary care setting, and matured to include elements of the VA/DoD guidelines. More recently, elements of lactation have been included to standardize documentation for this specialty during postpartum care.
TSWF-OB/Lactation Form Lead
Samuel P. Eng, M.D.,M.S.,FAAFP
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.