The TSWF OB/Lactation AIM form is intended to provide family medicine and obstetrics physicians a standardized template with elements important to antepartum and postpartum outpatient care.
Training Material for All Users
AHLTA and other training resources
Additional TSWF support
OB/Lactation Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
OB/Lactation Paper Backup
OB/Lactation User Guide
*Intended for individual use
OB Encounter Worksheets
OB/Lactation Recent Changes
- 4 changes for SEP-DEC 2018 update
- Color scheme updated throughout entire form
- History/Summary tab has been renamed simply the History tab
- PE is now a ribbon on the Intake/New, Acute and Routine Provider visit tabs
- The ‘Education Material’ section now has alphabetized links on Patient Education Tab
- Developed for antepartum care and postpartum care
- This template matured to include elements of the VA/DoD Guidelines
- Updated three times a year
This AIM form grew out of a need to develop a standardized workflow for antepartum and postpartum care in the outpatient setting. The nascent form of this template grew from Family Medicine residences as a means to embed essential elements in the primary care setting, and matured to include elements of the VA/DoD guidelines. More recently, elements of lactation have been included to standardize documentation for this specialty during postpartum care.
TSWF-OB/Lactation Form Lead
Samuel P. Eng, M.D.,M.S.,FAAFP
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.