The TSWF IBHC AIM form is to be used by Integrated Behavioral Health Consultants (IBHC) who see patients for brief and focused treatment in the Primary Care setting.
Training Material for All Users
AHLTA and other training resources
Additional TSWF support
IBHC User Guide
*Intended for individual use
IBHC Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
IBHC Paper Backup
- Updated color scheme that is continuous with the family of TSWF forms.
- ROS/PE structure updated in that a ROS/PE free text area was added to match those same areas found throughout the family of TSWF templates.
- Aids in appropriate referrals
- Provides guidance for treating behavioral health issues
- Stresses integration of Consultant within the PCMH team
The IBHC form was developed to aid the Consultant in identifying and appropriately documenting behavioral health issues. The form assists the provider in triage and management of PCMH patients with behavioral health problems. Guidance is included to ensure appropriate and timely referrals where indicated.
TSWF-IBHC Form Lead
Samuel P. Eng. M.D., M.S., FAAFP
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.