The TSWF BHC AIM form is to be used by Behavioral Health Consultants (BHC) who see patients for brief and focused treatment in the Primary Care setting.
Training Material for All Users
BHC User Guide
*Intended for individual use
BHC Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
BHC Coding Guidelines
BHC Paper Backup
- Added note buttons to document further information for ‘Nature of sleep problem’ items
- Separated Sleep Apnea screening terms from Sleep Habits terms
- Added additional Sleep HPI text box
- Changed Sleep Habit terms to emit separately from other Sleep Specific HPI items
- Updated Intervention & Patient education terms to clarify their intent.
- Changed emitted text of the Intervention & Patient education Other term.
- Aids in appropriate referrals
- Provides guidance for treating behavioral health issues
- Stresses integration of Consultant within the PCMH team
The BHC form was developed to aid the Consultant in identifying and appropriately documenting behavioral health issues. The form assists the provider in triage and management of PCMH patients with behavioral health problems. Guidance is included to ensure appropriate and timely referrals where indicated.
TSWF-BHC Form Lead
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.