The TSWF IBHC AIM form is to be used by Integrated Behavioral Health Consultants (IBHC) who see patients for brief and focused treatment in the Primary Care setting.
Training Material for All Users
IBHC User Guide
*Intended for individual use
IBHC Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
IBHC Coding Guidelines
IBHC Paper Backup
Admin and Screening Tabs
- Restricted behavioral health screener score fields to numbers only.
Screening and Peds Screening Tab
- Added hovering clinical clue concerning score fields being restricted to numbers only
Peds Screening Tab
- Added the PHQ-9A and Vanderbilt Screening Measures as separate ribbons under the Peds Screening tab
- Added a yellow copy forward ‘Pediatric Score Tracker’ field ***
- Moved the ROS/MSE tab to immediately follow the Admin tab.
- Aids in appropriate referrals
- Provides guidance for treating behavioral health issues
- Stresses integration of Consultant within the PCMH team
The IBHC form was developed to aid the Consultant in identifying and appropriately documenting behavioral health issues. The form assists the provider in triage and management of PCMH patients with behavioral health problems. Guidance is included to ensure appropriate and timely referrals where indicated.
TSWF-IBHC Form Lead
Samuel P. Eng. M.D., M.S., FAAFP
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.