The TSWF Case Management form is intended for all Case Managers across the DoD MTFs and has been designed to assist with standardizing documentation.
Training Material for All Users
AHLTA and other training resources
Additional TSWF support
Case Mgmt Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
Case Mgmt Paper Backup
Case Mgmt User Guide
*Intended for individual use
TSWF Case Management Training
Slides from Adult Case Management Training 18 April 2018
Case Management Recent Changes
- 2 changes for SEP-DEC 2018 update
- CM Registry block
- Referral source block.
- 26 Sep 2018 – Revision 1 – Fixed an issue with the “Is this patient a candidate for CM?” question
Sep – Dec Mid-Cycle Changes
- Revision 1 – Fixed an issue with the “Is this patient a candidate for CM?” question
- Ensures patients’ medical needs are being met
- Comprehensive documentation
- Standardized format
Case management is a collaborative process that includes the assessment, planning, and coordination of options and services to meet a patient’s medical care needs. It provides a standardized Enterprise-wide documentation format that allows clinical case managers to comprehensively execute and document the entire CM process. It was deployed in late spring of 2014.
TSWF-Case Management Form Lead
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.