The TSWF Case Management form is intended for all Case Managers across the DoD MTFs and has been designed to assist with standardizing documentation.
Training Material for All Users
Case Mgmt Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
Case Mgmt Paper Backup
Case Mgmt User Guide
*Intended for individual use
TSWF Case Management Training
Slides from Adult Case Management Training 18 April 2018
Case Management Recent Changes
- 4 changes for Jan-Apr 2019 update
- Move Obsolete terms to Demographics tab.
- Removed duplicate “Patient is a candidate for CM” question and moved it to Obsolete terms.
- Moved Visit Type to below Contact Information**
- Added radio buttons for specifying why a patient is/is not a candidate for CM
Jan-Apr Mid-Cycle Changes
- Revision 1 – Fixed erroneous text behind “Was this patient identified using the Case Management Screening Registry” question that caused duplicate “Case Management Services explained” responses.
- Ensures patients’ medical needs are being met
- Comprehensive documentation
- Standardized format
Case management is a collaborative process that includes the assessment, planning, and coordination of options and services to meet a patient’s medical care needs. It provides a standardized Enterprise-wide documentation format that allows clinical case managers to comprehensively execute and document the entire CM process. It was deployed in late spring of 2014.
TSWF-Case Management Form Lead
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.