The TSWF Case Management-Pediatrics form is intended for Pediatric Case Managers across the DoD MTFs and allows for comprehensive execution and standardized documentation of the Case Management process.
Training Material for All Users
Pediatric Case Management (CM) TSWF AIM Form Training
The original training of this form, this video (00:32:35) includes form history, a walk-through of its use, and questions/answers.
AHLTA and other training resources
Additional TSWF support
Case Mgmt Peds Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
Case Mgmt Peds Paper Backup
Case Mgmt Peds User Guide
*Intended for individual use
Case Management – Pediatrics Recent Changes
- 2 changes for SEP-DEC 2018 update
- Added Referral Source and Referred from with check boxes
- Added an obsolete terms tab
- 26 Sep 2018 – Revision 1 – Fixed an issue with the “Is this patient a candidate for CM?” question
- Comprehensive identification of patient care needs
- Supports dedicated care management requirements
- Critical Tool in Complex CM Core Position Requirements
Pediatrics Case management is a collaborative process that includes the assessment, planning, and coordination of options and services to meet a pediatric patient’s medical care needs. It provides a standardized Enterprise-wide documentation format that allows clinical case managers to comprehensively execute and document the entire Peds CM process.
TSWF-Case Management – Pediatrics Form Lead
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.