The TSWF Behavioral Health Specialty form is intended for Behavioral Health clinics. As such, this is a stand-alone form and you can ONLY copy forward from another TSWF BH-Spec note.
Training Material for All Users
AHLTA and other training resources
Additional TSWF support
BH-Spec Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
BH-Spec Paper Backup
BH-Spec User Guide
*Intended for individual use
TSWF BH Spec Intake Form and Peer Review Templates
These forms are separate from the training materials and are the specifically designed to help the Behavioral Health workflow within any MTF. Please modify them to fit your specific clinical needs.
Patient Intake Packet
Intake Peer Review Template
Follow-Up Peer Review Template
- Added the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Questionnaire to the pediatric tab
- C-SSRS question 1- removed question mark and replaced with a period.
- C-SSRS questions 1-5- added “In the past month” before each question.
- C-SSRS questions- moved each question directly under the description.
- C-SSRS added green block “Green – No Items Endorsed” above “Yellow-Minimal Risk” block.
- Focuses on BH specialty clinical care
- Continually gathering tri-service input
- Applicable to all behavioral health diagnoses
In 2012, a TSWF Behavioral Health form (TSWF-BH) was created to support the needs of providers in the National Capital Area (JTFCM). In spite of only an initial local training and deployment, many providers across the MHS have been using this form, suggesting that a greater need for standardized documentation exists across the MHS. Since its initial deployment, the TSWF team has been gathering tri-service input and “lessons learned” from users in order to improve the form. An initial alpha test of this improved form provided crucial input for its improvement and also yielded several positive results. Users reported that the form helped them construct more thorough treatment plans (77%), locate critical information in completed notes (69%), and perform more thorough suicide assessments (85%).
TSWF-BH Form Lead
Samuel P. Eng, M.D.,M.S.,FAAFP
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.