Throughout our years of worldwide boots-on-ground training, we’ve had the opportunity to interact with clinical staff on a consistent basis, and one common denominator we’ve noted is that everyone would like their clinic to function at maximum efficiency.
With a proven track record of developing practical and effective workflows, and being providers, support staff, and systems professionals ourselves, the TSWF team stands ready and able to help maximize the efficiency of your clinic’s day-to-day operations.
- Offer MTFs the benefit of the team’s extensive observations of best practices and standardizations across the MHS
- Work with the MTFs to help identify impediments to their current workflows, mitigation strategies, or implementation of standardizations / needed workflows
- Act as a resource and an advocate for MTFs
- Identify best practices, sharing these among sites
- TSWF conducts calls with the site to hear questions and concerns
- Small team (1-2 members) visits various areas of the MTF to solidify plans for comprehensive visit
- Small team assesses site needs
- Contact is made with various POCs
- Team observes efficiencies
- Team conducts time studies as applicable
- TSWF members meet with systems, providers, technicians, and other clinical staff to hear concerns
- Team assists with the developing artifacts
- Follow up visit is coordinated to occur within six months
- Small TSWF team makes a follow-up visit to site
- Additional data is gathered which may not have been available at larger team visit
- Team observes implementation of prior recommendations
- Team lends assistance and provides further recommendations if requested
Q: Why do we need an Efficiency Visit?
Q: How can we prepare for an Efficiency Visit?
Q: What does the team look for in an Efficiency Visit?
In Systems: base comm workflows and response time, ticket response times, system access for new personnel, radiology locations in AHLTA, AVHE access.
Q: Who is required to be present in the clinic during the Efficiency Visit?
Q: How much time is involved in the pre and post-visit activities?
Localization and Centralization
$1.86 M – $3.37 M Per Year
This represents the estimated time and manpower savings associated with the following three recommendations:
- Standardize Local Forms
- Standardize Exam Rm Carts
- Centralize Patient Handouts
$200-$300 Per Year
This represents the implementation of AVHE (Virtualized AHLTA) into the Family Practice Clinic.
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.