Training Material for All Users
Procedures Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
Procedures Paper Backup
Procedures User Guide
*Intended for individual use
Updated Battle Field Accupuncture (BFA) ribbon.
- “Added MEDCOM Policies 40-48 and 40-49 to the procedures final time out field. “”1- [ ]YES [ ] NO [ ] NA A Fire Safety hazards check was performed and a Fire Response Plan review was conducted using the Team Steps Brief/Debrief tool.
2- [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] N/A An instrument/equipment count for possible retainable items was conducted if procedure met local MTF policy requiring such counts.””
- Added clinical clue clairfing the added MEDCOM policies are ARMY only.
Common Procedures tab
- Updated Battle Field Accupuncture (BFA) ribbon.
Female Only Procedures tab
- Removed the word ‘Implanon’ from Implanon/Nexlanon Removal ribbon title as well as from prepositioned text within that field as well as the Nexplanon Insertion prepositioned text.
- Added ‘Expiration Date’ to the pre-positioned text of the Nexplanon Insertion ribbon
- Added ‘IUD Lot #’ and ‘Expiration Date’ to the IUD Insertion ribbon prepositioned text
- Developed as an adjunct to the CORE form
- Became a stand-alone TSWF AIM form
- Documents procedural process issues
TSWF-Procedures Form Lead
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.