The Procedures AIM form is intended to optimize and standardize documentation of both common procedures as well as female-only procedures performed in the outpatient setting.
Training Material for All Users
AHLTA and other training resources
Additional TSWF support
Procedures Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
Procedures Paper Backup
Procedures User Guide
*Intended for individual use
- a. All reference to volume should be ml and not cc’s. This should be consistent where ever we have volume. “…___ml of ___% Lidocaine…” and “___ml” to the Steroid and Synvisc
- b. Steroid admin should have the “___ ml of __% Corticosteroid with ___ml of __% Lidocaine”.
- Added blank underscored space for medication in the Procedures form.
- Developed as an adjunct to the CORE form
- Became a stand-alone TSWF AIM form
- Documents procedural process issues
The Procedures AIM form was initially developed as an adjunct to the CORE form. With the many procedures performed in the outpatient setting, the form later became a stand-alone TSWF AIM form. This has enabled providers to document procedures and also to document or address any acute issues that may be brought up by the patient during the procedural process.
TSWF-Procedures Form Lead
Samuel P. Eng, M.D., M.S., FAAFP
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.