Training Material for All Users
Peds Nursing Svcs Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
Peds Nursing Svcs Paper Backup
Peds Nursing Svcs User Guide
*Intended for individual use
- 16 changes for Jan-Apr 2020 update
To top of Meds 1, Meds 2, Procedures 1 and Procedures 2 tabs
- Updated clinical clue wording ‘Remember to add yourself as a paraprofessional or nurse in the A/P module. Document medications and procedures in the A/P section!”
Updated broken links:
- Patient Education 1 tab >Common Childhood Illness>Medications>Patient Education Handouts:
Patient Education 1 tab>Respiratory (2-6 years)>Peak Flow Meter Education:
Patient Education 1 tab>Respiratory (7-18 years)>Peak Flow Meter Education:
Behavioral Health tab>Screen For Child Anxiety Related Disorders (SCARED)>Screen For Child Anxiety Related Disorders (SCARED) Web Questionnaire:
Behavioral Health tab
- PHQ 9A now autocalculates.
Procedures 1 Tab
- Removed ‘Throat Culture’ section from ‘Respiratory’ ribbon
- Removed ‘AF Throat Culture SSP’ section from ‘Respiratory’ ribbon
- Removed ‘Centor Scoring Criteria’ section from ‘Respiratory’ Ribbon
- Removed ICD’s, CPT and E&M clincial clues from ‘Respiratory’ ribbon
- Added link to ‘DHA CSSP Sore Throat’ AIM form.
Procedures 2 Tab
- Removed ‘Urinary Tract Infection/Dysuria’ ribbon.
- Removed ‘Pregnancy Test’ ribbon.
- Added link to ‘DHA Pregnancy Test AIM form’
- Added link to ‘DHA Dysuria Test AIM form’
- Created December 2015
- Standardize documentation
- Intended use in PCMH clinics for pediatric patients
TSWF-Pediatrics Nursing Services Form Lead
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.