The TSWF Nursing Services AIM form is intended to be used by nurses and clinical support staff in adult PCMH clinics. The form is not designed for use in pediatric and non-PCMH immunization clinics.
Training Material for All Users
Nursing Services Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
Nursing Services Paper Backup
Nursing Services User Guide
*Intended for individual use
Nursing Services Recent Changes
- 3 changes for Jan-Apr 2019 update
- Removed “3. VIS  date given to patient” from PPD Placement ribbon under A/P documentation
Procedures 1 tab
- Updated Throat Culture pre-positioned text to: Throat Swab Obtained X 2 for Rapid Strep and Routine Culture (if indicated [i.e. RADT result negative]) on Respiratory ribbon
Procedures 2 tab
- Dysuria Content updated on Urinary Tract infection/dysuria ribbon
- Created June 2014
- Standardize documentation
- Intended use in adult PCMH clinics
The TSWF Nursing Services form was created in early 2014 and went live on the AHLTA Enterprise in June 2014. It was created to standardize the nursing services documentation of administered immunizations, medications, nursing procedures, and patient education & counseling performed at the point-of-service. The form’s intended use is acute, routine, or other scheduled patient visits in adult PCMH clinics.
TSWF-Nursing Services Form Lead
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.