The TSWF Nursing Services AIM form is intended to be used by nurses and clinical support staff in adult PCMH clinics. The form is not designed for use in pediatric and non-PCMH immunization clinics.
Training Material for All Users
Nursing Services Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
Nursing Services Paper Backup
Nursing Services User Guide
*Intended for individual use
AHLTA Vitals Module training to support TSWF Nursing
Nursing Services Recent Changes
- 3 changes for Jan-Apr 2019 update
- Added ‘Pre-Vaccination Screening Checklist’ ribbon
- Added a link to ‘AHLTA Vitals Module training to support TSWF Nursing Service AIM form Serial Blood Pressure Check’ slide deck slide on the ‘Pre-Vaccination Screening Checklist’ ribbon
Procedures 1 tab
- Added ‘Serial Blood Pressure Screening’ ribbon
Jan-Apr Mid-Cycle Changes
- Revision 1 – Split the Urinary Tract Infection / Dysuria box into two sections to allow more room for documenting.
- Revision 2 – Changed Depo clue to read “DEPO Window= target 13 weeks (91 days) with range 11-15 weeks (77 days to 105 days)
- Created June 2014
- Standardize documentation
- Intended use in adult PCMH clinics
The TSWF Nursing Services form was created in early 2014 and went live on the AHLTA Enterprise in June 2014. It was created to standardize the nursing services documentation of administered immunizations, medications, nursing procedures, and patient education & counseling performed at the point-of-service. The form’s intended use is acute, routine, or other scheduled patient visits in adult PCMH clinics.
TSWF-Nursing Services Form Lead
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.