Training Material for All Users
Nursing Services Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
Nursing Services Paper Backup
Nursing Services User Guide
*Intended for individual use
AHLTA Vitals Module training to support TSWF Nursing
- 11 changes for Jan-Apr 2020 update
To top of Meds 1, Meds 2, Procedures 1 and Procedures 2 tabs
- Updated clinical clue wording ‘Remember to add yourself as a paraprofessional or nurse in the A/P module. Document medications and procedures in the A/P section!”
Procedures 1 Tab
- Removed ‘Throat Culture’ section from ‘Respiratory’ ribbon
- Removed ‘AF Throat Culture SSP’ section from ‘Respiratory’ ribbon
- Removed ‘Centor Scoring Criteria’ section from ‘Respiratory’ Ribbon
- Removed ICD’s, CPT and E&M clincial clues from ‘Respiratory’ ribbon
- Added link to ‘DHA CSSP Sore Throat’ AIM form.
Procedures 2 Tab
- Removed ‘Urinary Tract Infection/Dysuria’ ribbon.
- Removed ‘Pregnancy Test’ ribbon.
- Added link to ‘DHA Pregnancy Test AIM form’
- Added link to ‘DHA Dysuria Test AIM form’
Patient Education Tab 2
- Patient Education- ribbons- Removing Patient Ed 2 tab(Sore Throat, Pregnancy test, UTI (Dysuria). ) Pt Education 1 will be changed to “Patient Education” and will move STI to this tab.
Jan-Apr Mid-Cycle Changes
- Revision 1 – Split the Urinary Tract Infection / Dysuria box into two sections to allow more room for documenting.
- Revision 2 – Changed Depo clue to read “DEPO Window= target 13 weeks (91 days) with range 11-15 weeks (77 days to 105 days)
- Created June 2014
- Standardize documentation
- Intended use in adult PCMH clinics
TSWF-Nursing Services Form Lead
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.