Training Material for All Users
AHLTA and other training resources
Additional TSWF support
Mil-PHA Paper Backup
DHA Procedural Instruction – Signed
PHA Official Publication
- Started for Air National Guard
- Designed with efficiency in mind
- Evolved to satisfy the requirements of all three services
As part of the PHA optimization initiative, a standardized, evidence-based, web-enabled assessment tool is being developed for use throughout the DoD. By creating a uniform PHA on a joint system, total force interoperability could be achieved irrespective of duty assignment, Service Component, or Military Treatment Facility.
The newly developed DoD PHA tool will be completed through one form, DD Form 3024. The DoD PHA has been structured into four processes to help health care personnel more efficiently assess the readiness status of all SMs while decreasing the need for unnecessary provider visits for certain SMs. The four processes include: (1) the SM self-assessment, to include questions on mental health; (2) Record review of the SM’s medical record; (3) Completion of the MHA by a trained provider; and (4) final review and summary by a PHA provider who certifies the PHA is complete.
New to the DoD PHA:
- Some SMs may no longer require a face-to-face encounter with a provider
- The MHA is included to more efficiently streamline the medical readiness process
- The PHA provider may also perform the MHA
- In future state, all applicable Deployment Health Assessments will be completed as part of the DoD PHA
PHA Program Milestones:
- Published PHA DD Form 3024: Apr 2016
- Published PHA Program DoDI: Sept 2016
- Published PHA Program DHA-PI: May 2017
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.