Training Material for All Users
CORE Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
CORE User Guide
*Intended for individual use
DVPRS: MHS’s Pain Assessment:
Clinical Support Staff/Training Slides
Form Emission Example
CORE Paper Backup
May-Aug 2019 Changes
PE tab (new ‘Extremities’ field directly under the ‘MSK’ field)
- Added Extremeties to the PE and colocated pulses, sensation and added capillary refill medcin terms.
BH/Other Screening tab
- Added printable GAD-7 link.
- Removed PHQ-9 Clinical Clue.
- Added “Declined to answer” to the 2 Intimate Partner Violence supplemental questions.
- Zika: Updated wording on questions 1 and 2 of the Zika Risk Assessment on all forms from 6 months to 3 months.
- Added “Ethnicity:” to the annual questions field.
- Added falls risk assessment (STEADI screener) as a separate form with screener and decision support tools.
- Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) screening question updated to “Have you ever been in a situation where you were being physically…”.” from “Are you now in a situation where…”
- All measures are now in check box format
- Updated the DVPRS and Functionality questions fields from free text to radio button selections.
- Updated the DVPRS and Functionality questions encounter documentation.
- Revised the Preventive Services prepositioned text on all forms to include Lung Cancer screening and more detailed Colorectal and Breast cancer screening items.
- Removed old 0-10 pain scale
- 1st AIM form developed
- One-stop shop
- Integrates with other forms
TSWF-CORE Form Lead
Dr. James Neville, MD, MPH, FACPM & Lisa Kennedy
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.