Training Material for All Users
Clin Pharm Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
Clin Pharm Paper Backup
Clin Pharm User Guide
*Intended for individual use
See Visual Change Log (below) for Core-Compatible form changes that apply to this form.
- No specific changes this update
- Refined Metrics for Pharmacist Intervention ribbon, Tests section, RIOSORD score, was changed from “At a score of 32 or greater, Naloxone is indicated” to “At a score of 33 or greater, Naloxone is indicated”.
- Standardizes / optimizes PharmD encounters
- Helps with managing complex med regimens
- Quantifies value of PharmD in outpatient settings
PharmD encounters, documented systematically in the TSWF Clinical Pharmacy AIM Form, help to:
- Identify the most cost-effective treatment options (e.g. being able to substitute equally efficacious medications for less expensive ones)
- Decrease of misuse and abuse of medications (e.g. patients taking wrong pills)
- Maximize compliance (e.g. patients both knowing and taking what has been prescribed)
- Reduce potential for hospitalization
- Improve outcomes and prognosis, and
- Improve patient safety and reduce prescribing risks
The Clinical Pharmacy AIM form standardizes and simplifies workflow and also provides easy access to clinical decision-making resources.
Donald W. Rumbaugh, M.D., DABFP
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.