The TSWF Cardiovascular-CPG AIM form is intended to be used in primary care settings for documenting the care of patients diagnosed with the following cardiovascular conditions: stable ischemic heart disease, atrial fibrillation, chronic heart failure, hypertension, and dyslipidemia.
Training Material for All Users
AHLTA and other training resources
Additional TSWF support
CV Training Slides
*Intended for classroom use
CV Paper Backup
CV User Guide
*Intended for individual use
- HEART FAILURE REFERENCE TAB
- Added “2014 ACC Focused Update” link to the Ischemic Disease reference tab, to the right of the existing link.
- Added “10 Principles to for Successful Treatment of Heart Failure” ribbon with link to ‘Full Publication’ to the bottom of the page
- Developed in 2014
- DoD PCMH Advisory Board requested
- Access to selected clinical decision support tool
The CV CPG AIM form was developed in 2014 at the request of the DoD PCMH Advisory Board to facilitate the documentation of care for patients with these conditions and to provide handy access to selected clinical decision support tools.
The contents of the form are edited from time to time as a result of user feedback and when national standards or clinical recommendations change. For example, some clinical prompts and text box wording changes were made to reflect revisions in the 2014 VA/DoD Clinical Practice Guideline for Management of Dyslipidemia.
TSWF-Cardiovascular Form Lead
Dr. James Neville, MD, MPH, FACPM
Tri-Service Workflow is dedicated to serving those who serve. Our innovations bring the team care we exemplify to help you in your patient care.